Hungry Tummy Breakfasts
- Hungry Tummy Special - $7.95
Two eggs and ham, bacon or sausage, hash browns, toast, juice and coffee or milk.
- Eggs Benedict - $7.95
English muffin topped with canadian bacon and poached eggs, and smothered in hollandaise sauce.
- Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs - $8.95
Two eggs, chicken fried steak and hash browns smothered in milk gravy and served with toast.
- No. 1 - $2.95
One egg and toast.
- No. 2 - $3.50
Two eggs and toast.
- No. 3 - $4.50
One egg, toast, and bacon, ham, or sausage.
- No. 4 - $4.95
Two eggs, toast, and bacon, ham, or sausage.
- No. 5 - $5.50
Belgian waffle or buttermilk pancakes, and bacon, ham, or sausage.
- No. 6 - $6.50
Two eggs, homemade corned beef hash and toast.
- No. 7 - $5.50
Three blueberry or strawberry pancakes and bacon, ham, or sausage.
- No. 8 - $4.75
Two eggs, and two buttermilk pancakes.
Three Egg Omeletts (served with hash browns and toast)
- Cheese - $5.95
- Ham and Cheese - $6.95
- Western - $7.50
American cheese, green pepper, onions, tomato, mushrooms, and ham.
- Farmers - $7.50
American cheese, hash browns, green peppers, onion and ham.
- Vegetarian - $7.50
Green peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and American cheese.
- Southern - $7.95
Sausage, hash browns, and American cheese topped with sausage gravy.
Breakfast A La Carte
- One Egg - $1.10
- Two Eggs - $2.15
- Bacon, Ham, or Sausage - $2.75
- Canadian Bacon - $2.95
- Homemade Corned Beef Hash - $3.95
- Hash Browns - $2.95
- Biscuits and Gravy - $4.95
- Pancakes - $3.95
- Blueberry or Strawberry Pancakes - $4.75
- Belgian Waffle - $4.50
Add $.75 cents for fruit and whipped cream
- French Toast (Texas Toast) - $4.95
- Toast, Biscuits, English Muffin, or Fruit Muffin - $1.50
- Bagel w/ Cream Cheese - $2.50
- Homemade Sweet Roll - $2.95
- Hot or Cold Cereal - $1.95
- Juice - $1.45 - Lg. 1.75
Orange, grapefruit, V-8, cranberry and apple.
- Coffee or Hot Tea - $1.50
- Hot Chocolate or Cappuccino - $1.95
- Milk - $1.30 - Lg. $1.75